Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Happy Halloween

Brandt as a pumpkin checking out his loot. He wasn't as excited about Halloween as I had hoped, but then again I was dealing with a 2 year old...what did I expect?
The daddy's and their munchkins.
Jase, our boy wonder.
Aloha!
Way to be in character honey :)

The Ladies and our babies.

Adorable Ellie.

Trunk or Treating
Us

Troy was a good sport as I "aloha-ed" my way to him while picking him up at school (he,he).BBQ in the backyard, it was the perfect night!
Me and My Momma, Love YOU Mom!

We took a quick trip to Utah for Halloween this year. Although it was short we had a wonderful time! Thanks Utah family we had a wonderful time, maybe we could do it again next year?!


3 comments:

Bruce said...

Love the costumes and "being in character". You guys are fun!

e.brooke said...

I just saw these and they are awesome! You guys are so much fun!!! Check out Zachary! HA! How cute!!!

Miriam said...

You missed your calling as a hula dancer, Tiff!! So fun to catch up a little with you on your blog. Miss you tons!!!