Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to all!

Grandpa Jay reading the Christmas story and Aubrey acting out the part of the angel.
Caitlyn as Mary and Brandt as Baby Jesus...Brandt wasn't so sure about his part :)
Lining up.
Christmas Morning!
The Big Kids
We spent Christmas at Mom and Dad Benedict's home in Rexburg this year. It was so fun to be with family and enjoy the excitement of the children. We were so glad that Amy and Jason (and children!), Travis and Lindsey (and puppies!) were in town, and what's not to love about the locals (Dad, Mom, and Ashley!) Thanks for letting our wild bunch stay and enjoy Christmas with ya'll...Merry Christmas to all!

7 comments:

Bruce said...

I wish we could have been there for the Christmas morning! How fun.

Ok, did you guys honestly get all ready for the day on Christmas morning? I'm SO glad we didn't post pictures of me on Christmas morning, that's all I have to say! :)

Jason, Tiffany, and the Crew said...

Elisa, I have to be honest...that picture of the grown ups was taken on Christmas Eve day. Christmas morning we were all comfy as can be in our p.j.'s. Isn't that how Christmas morning is suppose to be?!! -Tiffany

i'm erin. said...

Merry Christmas Benedicts! It looks like your house had a lot of holiday fun!...and I loved your cruise pictures! oh, and I am glad that you stayed in your pjs in Christmas too, we lounged around all day!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

It really was so much fun! I wish we had taken more pictures! I might be asking you for some of yours soon.. I just love your family! And might I add the Norwegian dinner was to die for!

Amy Stanger said...

Tiff! I miss you and the pazookies! It's hard getting back to the routine of life after all that crazy fun :) I think you are one amazing mom and person! I love you tons! P.S. what day are you starting your healthy diet? I really need some moral support or motivation or.....hey, let's meet on you go girls! :)

simplycreating said...

I loved seeing you guys this Christmas. I miss you. I love all the pictures, it looks like you had a blast.

Melissa Keilman said...

Hey there Tiffany just wanted to say HI and that I am glad to see that your family is doing well and getting so big!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THAT BROUGHT. I am very envious of your cruise it is the best way to take a trip isn't it I just love it!!! Hope to see you soon!!!
love ya Melissa John and the Boys