Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cruise!

It was so beautiful on the ocean
This was a putting contest that Jason won! He even got a metal!
Jason and I both read parts in a mystery readers theater, we both did our best Italian accents...Jason's was awesome and the crowd was laughing out loud.
Jason also enjoyed karaoke several times...he is so brave!
These were the group of friends we met while we were on the cruise...they are wonderful people, and they made it so fun too!

At the beginning of this month Jason and I were able to go on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera compliments of Jason's work. These first photos are pictures of some of the activities on the cruise. It was so fun, and as you can tell from these photos Jason took advantage of many of the cruise activities.

5 comments:

Amy said...

How Fun! Looks like you guys had a blast. Jason is one good time. I love his frank sinatra photo. Well, since we're all together for Christmas as I write this, Tiff.....I'll meet you in the kitchen next to the treats. Mark. Set...go!
:) Love you!!!!

Ashley said...

I wish I could have just watched the different events you guys participated it, I'm sure it was great! I can't wait until we can all go on a cruse together!

Bruce said...

Ok, this officially makes me want to go on a cruise. I just got to convince Bruce!

What a fun trip. Love all the pictures, some pretty places that is for sure! :)

Jessica said...

Sounds like an awesome trip. You guys so deserved it! Hey, you didn't happen to get that karaoke on film did ya? ;)

The Truth said...

Awesome pictures. Did you Bodyboard when you were in cabo? The waters in the pictures looks perfect!