Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summer Time

This is a cave at the Craters of the Moon National Park in Idaho. Jason has named this photo "Tiffany O'gill and the Little People"...look closely over my shoulder and you can see little Atle :) No photo shop or anything, pretty tricky huh! Well done Jason!
This is my youngest cousin Oyvind who came to visit us with my Uncle Bjornar and Tante Gyrid from Norway. My kids loved having Oyvind around and they didn't want him to leave. Now they all want to go to Norway so they can see Oyvind. :)

A visit to the Splash Park...free fun, you gotta love that!


Watching 4th of July fireworks.



Grandpa and Grandma Patterson at the Benedict Family Reunion.


Here are just a few random photos of different things we did during the summer.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

You guys are seriously fun. Love that you watched fireworks on the roof of the van. Nicely named pictures Jason! ;)

e.brooke said...

How fun! I didn't see these pictures until just now...I don't know how I missed them...I love the Tiffany O'gill and the little people! Jason is so ha-larious!