Sunday, September 14, 2008

"Technologically Challenged" not "Antisocial"

Me doing dishes today...picture taken by Aubrey

Hey Everyone! Wow, long time no blog eh? Well, I just want to thank you all who have updated our comments to let the world know that we are still alive and well...you sure made me laugh when I did read them. Also, thanks to everyone who actually checks out this blog. I have loved seeing comments from elementary friends, high school friends, and college friends, and of course family...you are all AWESOME! I have posted a few pictures of this summer...I need to add more...but honestly I don't know how soon I'll be able to do it :) We have been super busy and seriously our computer/interNOT connection doesn't allow me to update our blog from home. So with that said please know that I truly appreciate all of your friendships! We recently sold our home and then moved to and apartment only to have the offer on the home withdrawn 4 days before closing. We are also in the process of building a home that should be done the end of January so we are now trying to juggle our 3 homes...ha, ha! Hopefully everything will work out for the best. In the mean time I am still busy with the 4 children and Jason seriously runs from work, to building the house, to church callings...and sometimes sleeps! Life is busy, but good! I'll update more as soon as I can!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Tiff, you're funny! I just think you're GREAT! I'm glad we live so close and when your house is done it will be awesome!

Jeffery Tessem said...

I knew that my sister was alive!

Gary said...

Just checking in to see what is happening and how you are doing. The Family sure is getting big and I know that you have a busy life. LaVon keeps me up to date every once in a while but I do look in on your blog every now and then. We want you to give all of your Family and a Kiss and tell them this is from Uncle Gary & Aunt Karen.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Tiffany! Where shall I send your Christmas card to?! =)

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Can you email your address to me or you can post on my secured blog. =) Happy Holidays!!