Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Aubrey is 5!!!






I know it has been a while since I have updated our blog but now I have a whole gaggle of pictures to show you; to begin with, our little Aubrey turned 5 on September 11. You'll notice that Aubrey enjoyed a big milkshake at the restaurant...well not to toot my own horn but I took all 4 kids to the restaurant by myself because Jason had class that day and lets just say although there are no pictures documenting it, Aubrey wasn't the only one enjoying a big strawberry milkshake. We also want to send a belated happy birthday to cousin Nathaniel and Uncle Jeff who share the special date too! Hope you both had a great b-day!

7 comments:

Bruce said...

I LOVE the strawberry shortcake cake. You are amazing to take all of the kids to a restaurant by yourself. It is hard enough with two adults! Amazing.

Happy Birthday Aubrey. We love you!

Jessica said...

How fun! Happy 5th Birthday Aubers!

Lindon Tessems said...

Kaken var fabelaktig! Bildene viser oss hvor artig det var! Men Tiffany du er virkelig en "wonder women"

Jeffery Tessem said...

I want a strawberry shortcake cake for my birthday next year! Looks great, I am glad than my nagging paid off

simplycreating said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey. It looks like you had a great party!

jaredelizabeth said...

I love all the new pictures. The boys look so handsome and grown up. Happy Birthday Aubrey. Because of the cake and the milkshake pictures, I am having a major sugar craving.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

WOW!! was it seriously 5 years ago I saw her brand new at the hospital!?! WOW! What fun! Cute cute cake and cute kids. LOVE the sunday pictures of your boys. You are SUCH a good mom!