Sunday, July 1, 2007

Our new additions

Caitlyn and Bunker

Aubrey and Shaye

Jase and Bunker

Bunker

Shaye

I thought that once school was out I would be able to do more with our blog but just the opposite has happened. I can't believe it is already July and our summer is approaching the half way over mark. With that said it has been a wonderfully busy summer. My days with the children are spent enforcing our chore routine, going to picnics in the park, visiting the library, and protecting our new CATS !!! Yep, you heard me right..we now have not one but two cats that call our backyard home. The kids absolutely love the kittens who we have named Bunker (the grey boy) and Shaye (the striped girl). Bunker and Shaye will be visiting the vet pretty soon so I am afraid for those of you who wanted a Bunker/Shaye purebred you are going to have to do without. However, if you are looking for a kitten to join your family too I just picked up a thrifty nickel and apparently free kittens are in season! Kittens for everyone!

1 comment:

Bruce said...

How fun for them. I am sure a lot more work for you, but so exciting for the kids. Every child needs a pet! After our Bingo (aka. . . the one eyed hamster) died the girls decided they wanted another one, so they are currently "earning" the rights to another pet! :)