Saturday, April 28, 2007

COACH




Currently Jason is the coach of Caitlyn's 5 & 6 year old soccer team. Jason truly amazes me every time I see him coach his team. I have never known anyone to be as kind and patient as he is. I get a smile on my face every game as he encourages the team to do their best. Even if most of the girls avoid the ball the whole time or the boys run the ball to the wrong goal Jason will still say "nice try" and give them a high five. So regardless of the fact that our team hasn't won a game yet, each child goes away having had a good time because they did their best...Way to go Coach! -Tiffany

8 comments:

Teresa said...

I think it is awesome to have a dad as a coach. How do you find time to do everything!
Love ya,
Aunt Teresa

Amy said...

Jason amazes me so much. I love you bro! How awesome!

Bruce said...

Ok, I really did get teary reading this post. (I must be a new mom or something!) Those pictures are perfect. Jason really is amazing. I would love to watch him coach. That's the kind of coach I want for my girls! :)

Hilary said...

What a guy! All of the kids are so lucky to be on his team.

I am so thrilled that you have a blog. Your kids are darling. It is so fun to see pictures of Brandt. Congrats!

simplycreating said...

I would like to be a kid again just so Jason could coach my team. I got a smile just thinking of how cute Jason would be with the kids. Caitlyn is one luck girl. Love ya.

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

So cute!! And what great memories for your kids (and you) of what an awesome dad they have!! I can't believe how big they are all getting!!!!

Jake and Annika said...

How fun! Go team!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Hey,
nice record coach!

love T